Our fully-comprehensive service combines all the McAuliffe capabilities and vast experience under one umbrella approach. This is in response to changes in the market and the demand from Clients for more robust evaluation of geotechnical and environmental issues during the due diligence process and land acquisition stages of a land purchase. Clients now expect a one stop solution value engineered to deliver a completed development platform build ready.
During our early Contractor involvement we work with the Client and their team to carry out the following evaluation services;
- Full appraisal of existing information and provision of recommendations and methodology
- Detailed and comprehensive cost plan complete with evaluated Risk Register
- Assist scoping and appointment of Consultants
- Prepare 3D Volumetrics and material classifications within a Materials Management Plan
- Prepare foundation zoning plans and earthworks approach / specifications
- Carry out treatment and technology trials on remediation solutions where required with our in house remediation experts
- Advise on / or preparation of Remediation Method Statements / Strategies and subsequent agreement with Regulatory bodies including the NHBC / LABC
Following a successful land purchase we are then able to hit the ground running with our Clients as a one stop solution providing the following;
- Deliver integrated projects with our in house resources under a Design & Build including demolition, ex-situ / in-situ remediation and earthworks to produce a finished development platform signed off by the Environmental Regulators & NHBC / LABC.
- Projects delivered using in house plant and equipment with built in 3D GPS technology ensuring full quality control and safe working.
- Early phased handover and/or management of grouting works, piling and groundworkers to enable early build out
- Interim and full as built data provided by our in house surveying and engineering department