Recruiting Site Managers - Earthworks / Remediation
The McAuliffe Group is a family run Environmental Contractor established over 40 years with its HQ in Wolverhampton and an office in the North West. We carry out Demolition, Soils & Groundwater Remediation, Earthworks & Haulage schemes across the UK. We currently have positions available for experienced site managers / foreman for Earthworks / Remediation schemes across the Midlands and North West.
· Manage and Supervise projects from initial start up meeting to Close out with Client
· Comply with CDM Regulations incl. site inductions & tool box talks
· Organise and manage in house Heavy Plant and Operators on site “putting men to work”.
· Completing paperwork to comply with in house systems and ISO processes
· Dealing with Clients / Client Consultants
· Liaison with in house technical / engineering department
· Reporting to Operations Director
· Experience of managing Earthworks schemes
· Experience of slab and substructure removal ideal
· Experience of soils remediation / contaminated land ideal
· Must hold valid 5 day SMSTS & First Aid at Work
· Must hold CSCS / CPCS Card
· Previous operating experience / working knowledge of heavy plant, crushers and screeners ideal.
In return we offer;
· Good rates of Pay
· Nissan Navara or equivalent
· Other benefits
· Opportunity to work in a young and diverse company
If you are interested please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 01902 354400 for an initial discussion.
"McAuliffe have proven themselves to be a very good subcontractor who communicated the works well and responded positively to any comments"
Senior Contracts Manager
"McAuliffe's knowledge and industry experience has proven to be a valuable asset throughout our growing relationship".
"We look for Contractors who can challenge the status quo and McAuliffe continually deliver and exceed our expectations"
"McAuliffe's input and creativity to provide cost reduction and value engineering solutions at the pre-land acquisition stages has been invaluable throughout our long standing relationship"
"At Barratt's we like to forge strong working relationships with our contractor partners to ensure a positive end result for our customers and McAuliffe have and continue to provide a refreshing approach to this philosophy".
"We pride ourselves in providing practical, cost effective and innovative solutions to the problems of developing brownfield sites, and working together with McAuliffe we have been able to unlock potential sites that would otherwise have remained undeveloped".
"McAuliffe's honest and straight-talking approach to finding practical and achievable solutions to geoenvironmental problems has allowed Georisk to enhance the value of the information we provide our developer clients."
"McAuliffe's professional approach and strong partnering ethos has provided a strong platform from which we have managed to build an excellent working relationship"
"On all projects McAuliffe have proved themselves to have a flexible approach with an open and honest attitude to dealing with any problems that arise during the course of the works thus ensuring that the works are delivered as economically and expeditiously as is possible".
"We have worked with McAuliffe over the last 10 years and they have played an integral part in the development of some of our most significant sites in the West Midlands region"