Working Together with Consultants to Achieve Mutual Objectives
To consultants, we provide free practical advice on the proposed remediation strategy that can be the difference between project approval and termination.
We understand that every time you make a decision, your reputation is on the line.
This is how we’ll help you protect it:
- Our experience enables us to add clarity to possible remediation strategies and integrated geotechnical solutions, and to ensure you have considered all the options available.
- Which approaches will work best in reality and what are the alternatives? We’ll tell you want you need to hear, not what you may want to hear. Trust our 'know-how' - it gets the best results.
- We’ll help you assess practical build-ability issues and provide advice and guidance to ensure the best results.
- Is your priority lowest cost? Or are you looking for the most sustainable solution? Our range of treatment technologies and geotechnical approaches can provide a solution whatever your objectives.
- And if you need us to support the heavy burden of regulatory approval, we can be there right behind you. There’s very little about best practice we haven’t have encountered before, so we know what will and won’t work in the field.
To receive monthly news updates from McAuliffe, subscribe to our mailing list now....
Sign Me Up!
"McAuliffe have proven themselves to be a very good subcontractor who communicated the works well and responded positively to any comments"
Senior Contracts Manager